FIELD SERVICE CAPABILITIES
BPES’ Service Division is an integral part of our operations offering skilled engineering, design, construction and fabrication expertise developed over decades of c-GMP Practice.
Our team provides building and equipment owners with a full package of relevant services covering installation, start-up, preventive maintenance, emergency service, systems diagnostics and problem solving.
Supported by our in-house mechanical/ electrical/ process/ automation engineering and modelling resources, our service division transcends the norm marrying knowledge, innovation and craftsmanship.
FIELD SERVICES OFFERED
- Process Equipment & Clean Utility Installation
- Onsite Process Piping and Modifications
- Design / 3D Modeling
- Qualification & Site Acceptance Testing
- System Performance Verification and Diagnostics
- Scheduled PM Execution (Elastomer Change-Out)
- Non-Scheduled Emergency Service Response
- Spare Parts
- Parts Kitting
- Consignment Inventory for Fee
CUSTOM FABRICATION IN OUR STAINLESS-STEEL ONLY FACILITY
- Tank Trim
- Ported Valves and assemblies
- Carts, Lifts, Funnels
- Component Modification, Repair, Polishing
- Custom Fames, Supports, and Brackets
- All Grades of High Purity Industry Materials
Our team consists of Licensed PE’s, Licensed Process Pipefitters, ASME Certified Welders, and Certified NDT II Weld Inspectors, we practice FDA/c-GMP Compliant Documentation and Procedures and we are an ASME & UL certified shop.
Experience the difference!